Have you ever been so high that you thought you found the secret to curing cancer, or ending racism, or like, how to make a Google for your brain? Yeah. It’s a wonderful thing when you have an excuse to think/say the thoughts that have been hiding in the crevices and crooks of your mind. So here are some thoughts I have jotted down from the mouths of a few different minds, because why the fuck not. You know, we’re all just a bunch of elements being sucked down onto the Earth while it spins and spins and flies through space.
1. “100% would bang Tyrion Lannister” (Kanbar Hall, 10/16/15).
2. “Why can I send a text message but not take it back?” (Arctic Museum steps, 9/5/15).
3. “What is bi-partison?” (Searles Hall 315, 11/29/15).
4. “Isn’t it sad that it’ll never be acceptable to sleep under a restaurant table again? Youth is dead” (Smith Union, 11/20/15).
5. “I literally break the law every day” (playground bench, 10/24/15).
6. “What if ghosts actually live in ghost towns? like, seriously, no one would EVER know” (The Stacks, 9/14/15).
7. “…an Uber driver that uses Lyft” (Federal Street, 9/30/15).
8. “Remember when we like, traded stickers and played Chutes and Ladders and thought we wouldn’t drink until we were 21” (H-L Basement, 11/15/15).
9. “I feel like I won’t have actually lived if I don’t ever feel what my poop is like. Like, I know it’s gross, but aren’t you curious?” (Howell House, 10/7/15).
10. “Toes are just fingers with one knuckle” (South Street, 11/29/15).